Use: Casement • System depth: 82 mm
VEKA SOFTLINE MD82 casement system with 82mm system depth provides ultimate insulation performance.
An innovative 3-level center seal gasket design keeps out noise, cold, damp and strong wind. The MD82 features a specially designed, Uf optimized 7-chamber geometry for excellent thermal insulation. Custom-made steel reinforcements provide structural strength for large windows and combination windows, often used in high-rise buildings, but still enables a Uf of 1.0 W/m2·K including steel reinforcements. The glazing depth of 25mm adds extra insulation between glass and frames. In combination with high-performing glass this prevents water condensation on the inside of the window. The MD82 is the most advanced window system by VEKA. VEKA strongly believes, that Asia, especially colder regions in China, Korea and Japan, should have easy access to this high-performing window system. VEKA proudly extrudes this product line in Asia and is not just importing the profiles. MD82 is the first choice for projects which require an Uw of 0.8-1.3 W/m2·K and better including requirements for Passive Houses. VEKA’s MD82 window system is Passive House certified by the Passive House Institute of leading expert Dr. Feist and is certified to be used in “phB cold regions” including Korea.
- System Uf 1.0 W/m2.K (including steel reinforcements)
- System depth 82mm – 7 chambers
- Glazing width range from 22mm – 52mm
- Glazing depth 25mm
- High-performance 3-level center seal gasket system
- Available in profile wall thickness “Class A”
- Specially designed steel reinforcements for high wind-load
- PHI – Passive-House certified (certificate)
U-Value of standard window
- 32 mm
- 5ssLow-E+V+5+16A+6(warm edge)
- 0.53 W/m2·K
Full Base Color Profiles